We are looking forward to welcoming back Year 10 and 12 students on a part-time basis alongside our Edu-care provision from Monday 15 June. Families have been notified on an individual basis of the days/times on which to attend. All the information can be found on our website at https://www.coombedean.co.uk/covid-19-re-opening-of-coombe-dean-school/
Please remember the following things to ensure that your child(ren) arrive safely at school:
Safe Pupil Arrival
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your first session.
- Enter through the main pedestrian gate, where you will be greeted by staff.
- Stay 2m apart from others (there are marker on the ground to assist you) whilst you wait to have your temperature taken
- Once you have had your temperature taken go straight to your classroom
- If arriving by bike have your temperature taken before placing your bike in the bike locker
- If arriving by car please get dropped off in Charnhill Way or Furzehatt Avenue, be considerate to our neighbours
- If you have used public transport and have worn a face mask / covering this needs to be removed and either thrown away or stored in a plastic bag inside your school bag until the return journey. You should remove the covering carefully and sanitise your hands afterwards.